If the person who has the spill is familiar with the hazards, comfortable with the quantity of the material, and is appropriately trained, they can clean up the spill.  If it is beyond their control, they should contact EHS (814-865-6391), or if they believe that the spill is an emergency, 911.  In emergency situations the county hazmat team or local fire department can assist.  EHS can also provide the names of emergency contractors for clean-up.  In all cases, contact EHS so that they can perform any required regulatory reporting.