Penn State Mold Basics Training - Please contact your Unit Supervisor or EHS (5-6391) for a copy of the mold training course (ppt file), provided to support determination of proper levels of response clean-up.
- Mold Presentation – OPP Design & Construction – Mold Considerations PS DC Services 10-13f (ppt)
- Mold Presentation Notes OPP D&C – Mold Presentation PS C&C 10-13-2017
- OSHA - IAQ in Commercial and Institutional Buildings (Guideline supporting document)
Other Agency Documents & Resources
- ACOEM Position Statement on the Adverse Health Effects of Mold in the Indoor Environment
- ASHRAE IAQ Design Guide Article - This article summarizes the new ASHRAE IAQ Design Guide for Engineers (Best Practices) available free-of-charge by download with registration at the ASHRAE website at http://iaq.ashrae.org/
- NY City Department of Health Mold Guidelines - These guidelines are widely referenced supporting determination of mold clean-up response levels.
- NADCA ACR Standard for the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC Systems (2013) – NADCA-13-ACRbooklet-revised 5-8-2013 (note this is available to public)