Where do I get secondary containment for my hazardous waste?

Contact EHS by using the “Contact Us” portion of the website (https://ehs.psu.edu/contact-us), or request delivery with a waste pick-up, or stop by our office (6 Eisenhower Parking Deck).  We will deliver it to your workplace.  At campuses, contact your Campus Regional EHS Coordinator and we will arrange for delivery of the secondary containment to your Campus.