Any spill or release of oil, fuel, or a hazardous material needs to be reported if it is either:

  1. More than a quart outside,
  2. Enters surface water or the stormwater system, or
  3. Is too much or too hazardous to safely cleanup yourself.

The spill or release needs to be reported to EHS (814-865-6391) and if at a location other than University Park, the Emergency Coordinator for the location.  However, all spills need to be cleaned up.