Any spill or release of oil, fuel, or a hazardous material needs to be reported if it is either

  • More than a quart outside
  • Enters surface water or the stormwater system, or
  • Is too much or too hazardous to safely cleanup yourself.

The spill or release needs to be reported to EHS (814-865-6391) and if at a location other than University Park, the Emergency Coordinator for the location.  However, all spills need to be cleaned up.