What do I need to do if I feel I have been exposed to a chemical or hazardous material?

Call 911 if this is an emergency.  Seek medical attention at your closest medical facility. For non-emergency cases, you should contact occupational medicine (814-863-8492) if you are an employee.  Notify your supervisor/PI and safety officer.  Ensure that no one else can be exposed.